Photos by Allison Andreshttp://www.facebook.com/hartandsolphoto http://pinterest.com/hartandsolwest/ http://twitter.com/hartandsolmads http://blog.hartandsolphoto.com/
Maddie's Got Hart
1. I believe firmly in the powers of cheese, chocolate and tea (in that order).
2. I just moved to the East Bay with my husband, our best friend Joe, and our 170lb English Mastiff named Juno. We currently live on a farm run by an 80-year-old Italian man named Roy who rides a golf cart.
3. One time, I interviewed Hanson.
4. My power animal is a squirrel. And if you ask me really nicely, I'll tell you exactly why it's not safe to feed them in the park and exactly how many different ways your family will find to prevent you from ever living that lesson down.
5. I'm originally from Maine and sometimes make the mistake of thinking that lobster tastes good in every state.
6. My favorite Harry Potter character has always been Neville Longbottom. And I'm feeling totally justified now that he's The Hot One of all the actors to come out of that franchise.
8. If I could have a one minute dance party at my desk, it would be "Party In the USA." And I sincerely hope you will still hire me after knowing that.